THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm one year old!!!!!







Oh my goodness! I'm a big girl now.

My Daddy says I'm still a baby, but what does Daddy know, right?

So many cool things happened for my birthday.

The best was having my Grandpa and Grandma come to visit from Illinois. We had a lot of fun. They read stories to me, they took me out to eat, and to the Aquarium and took naps with me. They could only stay for a few days - and I miss them already. Come back soon, Grandma and Grandpa!

We had a big party on Sunday the 6th, the day before my real birthday. Lots of people came to visit. Cheryl and Sabrina and Connor. Denise and Mary and Tony and Alana. Alison and Jeanne (Rowan was in Asheville). Louie and Christina. Curtis and Scott (although Scott didn't show up until after I was in bed...) Kevin and Dee and Loren Lei and Ann. Rob and Katy and Ella Marie came down from Asheville! Yay! Grandma and Grandpa and Grandpa Tom and Mom and Dad and ME!!

We had lots of snacks and everyone had their own individual star-shaped cheesecake that Mommy made special for my birthday. Mom also made her famous ginger-lemonade-champagne punch. I think Daddy had a lot of that - his face was all red!

We played with my parachute and drew pictures with my sidewalk chalk.

I got lots of cool presents - books and toys and books and clothes and books. And books. They're my favorite!

Here are some pictures - I'll post more in a little bit...

Bye - I love you,

Sophia

No comments: