THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm going to a festival!

Okay, Daddy. I'll play with my new blog.

Jeesh. Parents get SO uptight sometimes.

I mean, I LOVE my Mommy and Daddy...

Daddy got us tickets today for Smilefest. This is my first festival! It's happening in Lake Toxaway, NC - June 1-4.

Some of Mommy and Daddy and my favorite bands are going to play: Yonder Mountain String Band, Hot Buttered Rum String Band, Darol Anger's Republic of Strings, Keller and the Keels, Jeff Coffin's Mu'tet, Michael Franti and Spearhead and one of our friends from right here in Atlanta - Ralph Roddenberry.

If you want to come to the festival with us, you can find out about Smilefest and get tickets here.

See you in June!

I love you,
Sophia

1 comment:

The Lorax said...

from Ella:

You are soooo cool. I wish I could go to smilefest. Especially cuz i just figured out how to smile. giggle giggle giggle!

My mama says we should go to a show together - with zackary and craigery and laura and leah and the new baby. she says we should plan on it for spring/summer 2007.

i can't even plan the next diaper change i need.

ok i love you bye bye.