THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 11, 2006

News from Hotlanta.


It's not very hot yet.

Daddy works a lot.

Mommy takes me to Asheville every weekend while she teaches. We stay with my Aunt Betsy - she's the best. I love her two cats, Marley and Frisco. That's me in the picture. The cat is Frisco.

We have to go to Asheville for ten days so that Mommy can help lead a professional development workshop. She is in charge of putting teaching artists in the Asheville schools to teach big kids about Shakespeare. We'll leave here on the 16th and be back on the 26th. Then, we have to do it again at the beginning of march.

I'm going to miss my daddy a lot while we're gone. He's going to come see us, though. He is coming up with my Uncle Tim on the 19th, and on the 20th, they're loading up the U-Haul with all our stuff to take it back to Georgia.

Mommy has an audition at UG-Athens on March 11th. She's working hard on her audition pieces right now. Wish her luck!

Grandma is coming to visit from Illinois at the end of March. She's going to come up to Asheville with us for the weekend. I can't wait! I hope she brings lots of new pictures of my cousin Nate. I miss my family in Illinois.

TODAY IS MY UNCLE BEN'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday, Uncle Ben! I think he's about eleventy-hundred years old. Daddy says he's 29, but he sure looks big to me!

I gotta go - nap time...

I love you,
Sophia

No comments: